On Jul 25th, 2019, Colibri was selling its first license!
It’s been a wonderful 2-year ride and we want to celebrate it in style with up to 50% discounts.
But what’s behind Colibri?
- a team of 10+ WordPress geeks;
- the Colibri page builder, that allows for drag and drop WordPress design.
- 50.000+ satisfied customers from all over the world;
- 60.000+ monthly website visitors;
- thousands of support hours;
- 5 child themes accumulating more than 30.000 active installs.
So, it’s time for our child themes to have their 5 minutes of glory as well.
Here they are:
A Multipurpose WordPress theme, that is highly customizable when using the Colibri page builder. With its pre-designed templates, headers, and blocks, no one needs to start a website from scratch again.
A multipurpose WordPress theme, with a clean design, and out-of-the-box responsiveness. A proper match with DIY website makers. Its 150+ designer-made blocks can be customized till you reach pixel-perfection.
A strong, robust, and masculine theme, MagnusWP comes with lots of pre-defined sections: contact us, team page, features, and more. And, did I tell you that you don’t need any coding knowledge when designing your site with any Colibri theme?
Teluro is another multipurpose WordPress theme, that can be customized easily via the Colibri page builder. Its 40+ drag and drop components allow you to recreate any design you can imagine.
Skyline is the last kid in the block and the most popular one. More than 8000 active installs in less than 6 months. With a sleek and clean design, Skyline can be a perfect partner for designing stunning websites. No coding required. You can choose from 90+ templates and customize them with drag and drop components.
So, it’s been 2 years already. And we hope more are yet to come.
Now, behind the scenes, our story is also taking some new turns. We have big plans:
- developing a brand new product that aligns with the new WordPress full-site editing trends. So, stay tuned for some awesomeness.
- developing WooCommerce-related products. Yeah, folks, we’re going into eCommerce as well. Meet our new baby: ConvertSquad.
If you want to stay in touch, and be among the first to find out about our next releases, you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Also, if you want to learn more about how to design a WordPress website, make sure to subscribe to Colibri’s Youtube channel.
Alina is a digital marketer with a passion for web design. When she's not strategizing she's doing photography, listening to podcasts on history and psychology, and playing with her 2 dogs and cat.